Home Selling Process
Each owner, home, neighborhood and town is different. So, should not each marketing strategy when selling a home be unique as well? Every situation requires a customized analysis of the seller’s property. Your home must be presented in the best possible light across a multitude of marketing mediums. Technology has changed the behavior of buyers and one must leverage this change. The home presentation must “Pop” in order to attract the most attention as well as maximum interest. Staging consultations and professional photography are just a few of the services which set the stage to draw as many viewers as possible to your property. While there are many variables, one thing will remain constant: my dedication to delivering quality and excellence with every transaction.
There are both general and specific factors that influence the sale of your home. Location, market conditions and competition are general while listing price, terms offered, condition of property, promotion & ease of showing are specific. To get the best price obtainable for your property all the general factors that influence the sale must be considered. Only the specific factors are within our control.
While technology has revolutionized both the buying and selling process it cannot replace the basics involved with the successful marketing of your home: Presentation, Pricing, Negotiation and Commitment.
Once we have a ratified contract I will make sure that the process moves along according to the dates and terms specified. You will be made aware of any concerns and change requests at the earliest possible time.
Home Marketing ProcessThe Initial Period:
- Property Analysis
- Home Pricing Review & Suggested Initial Listing Price
- Home Enhancement Review
- Agency Agreement, Listing and Disclosure Forms
- Install Sign, Brochure Holder & Lock Box
- Order Termite/Pest Inspection & Review the Findings
- Multiple Listing Service & Hot Sheet
- Unique URL Address & Website to Highlight Your Home
- Create the Virtual Tour & Distribute to Several Media Mediums
- Distribution to Multiple Real Estate Internet Websites Including Realtor.com Enhanced
- Active management of listings on Zillow.com, Trulia.com & other social media outlets
- Top Quality Property Brochures Printed & Circulated
- Presentation on the weekly Broker tour in your area
- Showing Agent Feedback
- Open House(s) Highlighted in the Newspaper & Online via HOT (Homes Open Today)
- Weekly Review of Responses From Agents & Prospective Buyers
- Comprehensive Analysis of Internet Marketing Campaign
- Follow Up Brochure Circulated
- Additional Open House Dates
- Marketing Progress Update & Price Adjustment Review
The marketing process of your home is constantly moving and just the first step in getting your home sold. Rest assured that I will be following the progress of the listing from the outset and making adjustments and recommendations throughout.